Here are some links to things I've been reading or watching that you might also enjoy:
1. Charles Darwin's Beagle Diary entry of 12 January 1836, in which he gives his first impressions of a then-booming Sydney.
2. Boris Johnson walking the streets of Kyiv with Volodymyr Zelensky.
3. 'The manifold effects of partisan media on viewers’ beliefs and attitudes: A field experiment with Fox News viewers', a new preprint by David Broockman and Joshua Kalla.
4. 'Transferable Skills? Founders as Venture Capitalists', a new NBER working paper by Paul Gompers and Vladimir Mukharlyamov.
5. 'The Distinctiveness of Australian Democracy', a classic 2004 lecture by John Hirst.
Have a great week ahead,