Weekend Reading & Selected Links
Happy weekend! Here are some links to things I've been reading or watching that you might also enjoy:
1. Issue 6 of The Podcast Reader is now available. Purchase a copy here.
2. 'Eight centuries of global real interest rates, R-G, and the ‘suprasecular’ decline, 1311–2018', a Bank of England working paper by Paul Schmelzing.
3. 'Astronomical Waste: The Opportunity Cost of Delayed Technological Development', a 2003 article by Nick Bostrom.
4. 'What Does Matter? The Case for Killing the Trolley Problem (Or Letting it Die)', a 2011 working paper by Barbara Fried.
5. My 2018 question to the ABC's Q+A panel, which included Australia's now-Prime Minister Anthony Albanese.
Have a great weekend,