Weekend Reading & Selected Links
Here are some links to things I've been reading that you might also enjoy:
1. 'China’s Looming Demographic Disaster', a recent Noema article by former podcast guest Jack Goldstone.
2. 'The Scaling Hypothesis', a 2020 blog article by Gwern.
3. Nassim Taleb comments on my Kahneman podcast.
4. 'AGI Ruin: A List of Lethalities', Eliezer Yudkowsky's canonical 2022 blog post on the AGI doom scenario.
5. 'The Real World of Cost-Benefit Analysis: Thirty-Six Questions (and Almost as Many Answers)', a 2013 working paper by Cass Sunstein.
Have a great weekend,