Weekend Reading & Selected Links
Happy weekend! Here are some links to things I've been reading or watching that you might also enjoy:
1. 'Paul Romer: Ideas, Nonrivalry, and Endogenous Growth', a 2019 essay by the great Charles I. Jones.
2. Bruce McCandless floating in space in 1984, the first time an untethered spacewalk was ever completed.
3. A writing tip.
4. 'Why Are Some Nations More Entrepreneurial than Others? The Role of National Culture in Organizational Founding Rates', a recently-posted study by Valentina Assenova and Raphael Amit.
5. 'A Critique of "Ergodicity Economics"', a new working paper by (friend of the pod) Matthew Ford and (former guest of the pod) John Kay.
6. An excerpt of JFK's New Frontier speech.
Have a great weekend,