Weekend Reading & Selected Links
Happy weekend! Here are some links to things I've been reading or watching that you might also enjoy:
1. 'Locating Melbourne and Mars in the world of literature', an essay by Zachary Kendal.
2. 'Do we need a better understanding of 'progress'?', a recent BBC Future article by Garrison Lovely.
3. Matthew Clayfield on the provenance of the quip that Australians are descended not from convicts but prison guards.
4. 'Stanford’s War on Social Life', a recent Palladium article by Ginevra Davis.
5. Richard Feynman on why mirrors switch left and right, not top and bottom.
Have a great weekend,