Happy weekend! (Or Monday, depending on where you live.)
Here are some links to things I've been reading that you might also enjoy:
1. 'Is Productivity Growth Becoming Irrelevant?', a 2017 Project Syndicate article by Adair Turner.
2. 'Is Innovation in Human Nature?', a 2016 Medium article by Anton Howes.
4. 'Predictable Financial Crises', the newish paper by Greenwood, Hanson, Shleifer and Sørensen.
5. 'Knowledge without Authority', Karl Popper's classic 1960 lecture.
6. 'Notes on creative context', a new note by Michael Nielsen.
Have a great weekend (or week),