Weekend Reading & Selected Links
Happy weekend! Here are some links to things I've been reading that you might also enjoy:
1. Winners of the EA Criticism and Red Teaming Contest.
2. Adam Tooze's recent FT review of Slouching Towards Utopia.
3. The Elon Musk text messages.
4. 'Americans are more worried about their sons than their daughters', a 2020 Brookings article by Richard Reeves and Ember Smith.
6. 'Housing and Homelessness Agreement Review', a new report by Australia's Productivity Commission.
Have a great weekend,