Weekend Reading & Selected Links
Happy weekend! Here are some links to things I've been reading or watching that you might also enjoy:
1. My new podcast conversation with Steven Pinker.
2. 'History is in the making', a recent Works in Progress article by Stephen Davies.
3. 'The Indian Chess Spring and the Sagar Shah Phenomenon', a new The India Forum article by Arvind Subramanian. Via Navneeraj Sharma.
4. 'Breakthroughs of the Year', a recent The Atlantic article by Derek Thompson.
5. 'Public Intellectuals Have Short Shelf Lives—But Why?', a blog article by Tanner Greer.
6. 'The Nobel Disease: When Intelligence Fails to Protect against Irrationality', a Skeptical Inquirer article by Candice Basterfield, Scott Lilienfeld, Shauna Bowes and Thomas Costello.
7. Kurt Vonnegut on the shape of stories.
Have a great weekend,