Weekend Reading & Selected Links
Happy weekend! Here are some links to things I've been reading or watching that you might also enjoy:
1. 'Papers and patents are becoming less disruptive over time', a new Nature article by Michael Park, Erin Leahey and Russell Funk.
2. 'Futurist prediction methods and accuracy', a blog article by Dan Luu.
3. India income distribution graphic of the day. Via Navneeraj Sharma.
4. Why was Roman concrete so durable? 'Hot mixing: Mechanistic insights into the durability of ancient Roman concrete', a new paper in Science Advances, supplies answers.
5. David Deutsch on the 'Fun Criterion'.
Have a great weekend,