Happy weekend! Here are some links to things I've been reading or watching that you might also enjoy:
1. 'Why Ireland’s housing bubble burst', a new Works in Progress article by economist Ronan Lyons.
2. 'Scenius, or Communal Genius'.
3. 'Longitudinal analysis reveals high prevalence of Epstein-Barr virus associated with multiple sclerosis', a new Science study by Bjornevik et al.
5. 'Who cares about topology?', one of Grant Sanderson's best videos.
6. 'Ulysses at 100: the birth of the modern', a recent Financial Times article by Irish novelist Colm Tóibín, marking the centenary of the publication of James Joyce's Ulysses.
7. 'A Psychological Tip', a poem on making decisions by the great Piet Hein.
Have a great weekend,