Happy weekend! Here are some links to things I've been reading or watching that you might also enjoy:
1. Charles Darwin's 5 July 1844 letter to his wife Emma: "I have just finished my sketch of my species theory. If, as I believe that my theory is true & if it be accepted even by one competent judge, it will be a considerable step in science."
2. 'Maps, the territory, and meta-rationality', an online essay in the mnemonic medium by David Chapman.
3. Ed Wilson's 2014 interview with Barry X. Kuhle.
4. 'Improving Our Ability to Improve: A Call for Investment in a New Future', Douglas Engelbart's 2002 keynote address to the World Library Summit.
5. Wanderers, a short film by Erik Wernquist.
Have a great weekend,