Weekend Reading & Selected Links
Happy weekend! Here are some links to things I've been reading or listening to that you might also enjoy:
1. Peter Millican's excellent 2018 lecture series on David Hume's philosophy, in podcast form.
2. 'Implications of Personal Probability for Induction', Jimmie Savage's 1967 symposium paper for the American Philosophical Association.
3. 'Beliefs Are Like Possessions', a useful 1986 paper by social psychologist Robert Abelson.
4. Before Ramsey and de Finetti, here's Immanuel Kant on using betting to quantify beliefs.
5. 'Good Advice', a poem by Piet Hein in which he gives just that.
Have a great weekend,